Proactive’s solution not only offers you several ways to collect time accurately from your employees, it also offers quick and easy analysis of labor costs and scheduling. That way, whether you have 5 or 50 employees, you will be able to ensure that you have the right staff showing up right when you need them. Right down to five minute intervals.
Proactive’s TimeWorks integrates critical labor activity within your payroll system. With web based access, decision making regarding labor costs and scheduling is quick and easy. TimeWorks provides flexible collection options as well as dashboard management with alerts to ensure your employee’s work time is managed effectively.
Multiple Collection Options
Employers can implement a variety of collection options based upon their staff’s access to the web, their pay policies and their company’s strategy for collection and time management.
- Web based punch with IP Restriction capabilities
- Timesheet entry for salaried staff
- Ethernet badge and biometric devices
Scheduling and Labor Cost Management
Incorporate a schedule for management of attendance, control of punch activity and forecasting of labor costs. TimeWorks contains demand driven scheduling allowing you to configure labor rules based upon your company’s true needs.
- Alerts for unscheduled work
- Points system for adverse punch activity
- Scheduling visibility in the self service portal
- Schedule vs. Actual Reporting
Time Approval and Payroll Integration
Managers can review, edit and approve employee punches to remove the bottleneck of work at the payroll administrative level. Clear reporting on actions and approvals make closing out a pay period easy.
- Employee and Manager approval functions
- Client directed movement of hours and earnings from time and attendance directly into payroll
- Audit history on manager actions